Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It All Works Out...

So, yeah, I hardly slept the other night. I was so bothered by my blunder, even if I kept reminding myself to be kinder to myself(did that make sense?).

I mean, from experiences in the past I know now that no matter how bad things get, it all works out in the end. I still needed to bug myself so that I would at least try not to be so careless again. At my age, it seems to be happening more frequently(scary thought huh?).

Anyway, I did not find the receipt. But Lex and I headed out to Greenhills anyway to buy her shoes and try to refund the game. Wonders of wonders, the game was available and so we were able to do an exchange instead, even without the receipt! TYL!!! It all worked out!

By the way, I have added a new element to my site, the 'My Song of the Week'. Since I love music, I will be sharing my favorite stuff and maybe you'll like it too. This week it's Newton Faulkner's "I Need Something". First, you should check out how this guy plays guitar--awesome! Next, listen to his lyrics. I hope you'll feel hopeful and inspired as I am every time I hear this song.

No comments: